- Building confidence
- Developing a sense of order – a place for everything and everything in its place
- Developing self control
- Enriching Vocabulary
- Math preparation – observing and comparing dimensions like length, shape etc.
- Preparation for science and experiments- observing qualities and reactions to gravity
- Developing ability to start and finish a task
- Developing observation skills
- Strengthening eye hand coordination
- Developing practical life skills
Add to the list! What other benefits did you see in the video?
And because I know someone will ask, Solu is 2 years and 9 months old and yes, it is a sharp knife. 🙂
Live a good life!